Tagar (Valerian) Herb Ayurveda Health Care Natural Way
Tagar plant is one of the most important herb in Ayurvedic medicine system for sleeping disorders. Tagar is known as Indian Valerian in English. Its botanical name is Valeriana wallichii. It is indigenous to India and is mainly found in temperate Himalayan regions. The actions and uses of Indian Valerian are comparable to those of Valerian (Valeriana officinalis). Tagar has been one of the oldest Ayurvedic solutions for various health related problems. It is also known as Valerian. Tagar is used in the form of powder, tincture or extract.
Benefits and Uses of Tagar or Valerian Roots – Health Benefits ::
- It is used for treating brain-related disorders like insomnia and nervous unrest.
- It has a sedative effect on the brain and can be used as a tranquilizer.
- It gives relief in temporary mild anxiety, nervousness, and insomnia.
- It removes obstruction from nerve channels.
- It is one of the best herbs for Vata nervous disorders.
- It cleanses undigested toxins from blood joints, nerves, and the colon.
- It helps in reducing the Vata and Kapha dosha
- It diminishes irritability of the brain and spinal marrow.
- It relieve spasmodic conditions of smooth muscles.
- It shields against the harmful effects of radiation
Health Care Ayurvedic Action of Tagar ::
- Vishaghna : poison-destroying
- Tridoshahara : corrects the imbalance of Vatta, Pitta and Kapha
- Raktadoshahar : blood purifying
- Manasadoshhara : cures psychological disorders.
Tagara Capsule is used for Sleeping disorder, Mild tremors, Indigestion, Joint pain, Dysuria, Dyspepsia, Arthralgia, Cephalalgia, Headache, Wounds and other conditions. Tagara Capsule contains Tagar as an active ingredient. Tagara Capsule works by relaxing the mind by interfering with brain chemicals.
Tagara Capsule is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms ::
- Sleeping disorder
- Mild tremors
- Joint pain
Tagara Capsule Side-effects ::
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Tagara Capsule. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
Tagara Capsule may also cause side-effects not listed here.
:: Disclaimer ::
The sole purpose of these posts is to provide information about the tradition of health care & ayurveda. This information is not intended for use in the diagnosis, treatment, cure or prevention of any disease. If you have any serious acute or chronic health concern, please consult a trained health professional who can fully assess your needs and address them effectively. Check with your doctor before taking herbs or using essential oils when pregnant or nursing.